A message to all our wonderful patients in Bath and the surrounding areas regarding COVID-19
Although we’ve taken the difficult decision to close the clinic for now, we just want to reassure you we are still here providing free support and advice via phone and video where we can.
Call us on 01225 333 166 or email us! We are confident that these difficult times will pass and we’ll be back here available for you as soon as practically possible.
These are some of the steps we are taking to ensure the clinic is a safe place to come and everybody is comfortable with our procedures:
- Telephone screening prior to appointments
- Hands are thoroughly washed before and after each patient
- All surfaces and handles are cleaned and disinfected after each patient
- Taps in the washroom can be operated with an elbow
- Single use towels are available and washed at 60C as always
- We will wear a face mask during treatment if it helps put you at ease
If there is anything else you would like us to do, please let us know.
As always, our primary concern is your wellbeing.
Should you have any questions or concerns at all, please call us on 01225 333 166.